Spacious, Private & Chic 1 Bedroom Apartment
Located in the well designed “Horizon” complex of Urban Edge, this stylish one bedroom apartment is perfect for professionals, couples or students. This well maintained apartment is unique in its lovely vista outlook, light filled and spacious.
Enjoy the tropical setting and the easy access to the apartment which is conveniently located on 3rd level. On entry to the main living you are drawn to the light filled open plan living and vista. The stylish designer kitchen has a separate island bench top which provides a wonderful addition to the kitchen.
Set amongst private tropical gardens, infinity edge lap pool and lagoon swimming pools, BBQ and entertaining areas, facilities include a fully equipped gymnasium for the exclusive use of Urban Edge residents, media and conference room.
This secure and private apartment complex offers an urban chic lifestyle in an unbeatable location. Walk to QUT, Woolworth’s and a selection of cafes and restaurants which are only a 2 minute stroll away. Kelvin Grove farmers markets operate every Saturday and with great public transport connections and easy access to the ICB, Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove.
- Located on the 3rd level lovely private leafy vista
- One spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Spacious entertainers deck, private and leafy vista
- Bedroom air conditioned, direct access to balcony
- Large open living area, split cycle air conditioning
- Chef’s kitchen with additional island kitchen bench
- Chic kitchen design, quality stainless steel appliances
- Including gas cooktop, electric stove, dishwasher
- Ample modern kitchen storage, soft touch cupboards
- Modern bathroom with separate laundry
- Intercom security and onsite management
- Split system air conditioning, bedroom & living areas
- Ample cupboard and storage space throughout
- Secure car park with storage cage
- 2 Swimming pools: Infinity edge lap pool & lagoon pool
- Numerous BBQ areas amongst tropical setting
- Spacious grass setting for relaxing
- Modern & fully equipped gymnasium
- Well maintained ground, tropical garden settings
- Secure building & car park and security cameras
- Meeting/entertainment room with kitchenette and projector for movies or TV which can comfortably accommodate up to 15 people
Kelvin Grove is a popular suburb for people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Victoria Park, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 5 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Extraordinary opportunity to move into this great family friendly neighbourhood. Enjoy the great location of many wonderful cafes, restaurants, gyms and medical/pharmacy shops. Short distance to CBD, walk to local schools, buses, easy transport to city, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and University Queensland. Great local sporting facilities: ovals, bike paths and sporting clubs.