Michael’s philosophy is simple: outstanding commitment to great customer service & returns. Michael’s natural enthusiasm and dealing with people is obvious. Our vision is to be Brisbane’s leading lifestyle property group. Acru a created the brand that acknowledged property is about people. The idea to be forward-thinking, connecting people to homes that match their lifestyle.
Michael played professional tennis and coached in many parts of the world including Harry Hopman’s Tennis Academy in Florida and was Head Coach in several tennis clubs in Japan. One of Michael’s many strengths is his strong customer-based and in-depth wealth of local knowledge and ability to communicate openly and honestly with his clients.
Michael prides himself on his willingness to go the extra mile for his clients. He is dedicated to a professional, seamless sales process that ensures loyalty to many of his satisfied clients. With a successful track record behind him, it is not surprising that he is very highly regarded. His results and testimonials speak for themselves. Kevin Turner, Host 4BC Real Estate Show and Sky News described Michael as “one of Australia’s best real estate agents”.
- 20+ years client service throughout Brisbane
- Client repeat business and referral business
- Numerous records prices: Inner Brisbane’s residential sales
- Skilled in auction process and all selling mediums
- Personalised marketing strategies for a successful sale
- Providing clients with honest advice for informed decisions
- Enjoys spending time with family, friends, playing golf and bowls
- Played tennis professionally throughout the world. Head Coach Japan Kyote. Taught at Harry Hopman Florida & Head Coach in many of Brisbane’s leading schools.
- Supports local communities
- Michael with 30 entrepreneur’s raised over $300,000 to build an orphanage in Thailand.